Motor/Generator In-Shop Services
WHY SHERMCO MOTOR/GENERATOR IN-SHOP SERVICES
Shermco operates ISO 9001:2015 certified in-shop rotating electric machinery maintenance, repair and remanufacturing centers in both Dallas, TX and Minneapolis, MN. Our service experts have what it takes to get your rotating machinery back in action fast. Because electric motors and generators can’t be offline for long, Shermco’s experienced, professional electric motor repair, motor rewind and generator repair team is ready to swing into action the moment a call comes in. Our crews are backed by a U.L. certified repair shop, featuring a fully stocked parts inventory and fleet of fully equipped service vehicles.
As an independent provider of electric motor repair, our technicians are qualified to work on all varieties of OEM equipment, as well as custom motors. Whether on location or in our shop, our staff is equipped and ready to service your AC and DC rotating electric machinery up to the largest horsepower.
SHERMCO MOTOR/GENERATOR IN-SHOP SERVICES
- EASA accredited service center
- OEM authorized
- Climate controlled winding room
- Electric motor rewind and generator rewind through 13.2 kV
- Equipment balancing to 25,000 lbs.
- Epoxy vacuum pressure impregnation
- NEMA frame size dedicated work cell
- Complete machining services
- Ultrasonic shaft inspection
- Surge core-loss testing
- DC Motors