Protection and Control
Shermco is the leading independent service provider for substation protection and control testing, commissioning and engineering services. From relay testing and installation to event analysis and NERC-compliance studies, Shermco has the expertise to meet all protection and control requirements.
Our protection and control engineers and technicians are some of the best in the industry to assure regulatory agency reliability and compliance. New construction clients from wind farms and data centers to industrial facilities trust Shermco for acceptance testing and commissioning of the electrical system. Shermco has the experienced staff to manage the project completely and accurately, getting things up and running the right way the first time.
- Service provider since 1974
- Average 10+ years of field experience
- Protection and control design, upgrade and testing
- Acceptance testing, commissioning and systems start-up
- Excellent safety record
- Relay testing and relay panel installation
- Field engineering and project management
- NERC/FERC-compliance studies
- PRC-005, -024, and -025 expertise
- Turnkey greenfield and brownfield projects
- Complete substation services