INTERNSHIPS & CO-OPERATIVE EDUCATION
Students pursuing related degree programs can apply to be considered for a selective group of paid internships and cooperative education opportunities. As an intern or co-op you will have the opportunity to train and work alongside subject matter experts and learn more about your chosen career.
Bachelor’s students can apply to intern following their sophomore and junior years. Technical school students can apply to co-op at the end of their first year.
- Electrical Applications Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Instrumentation Technology
- Electrical Power & Control
- Electrical Power Systems Engineering
- Industrial Distribution
- Industrail Maintenance
- Industrial Systems
- Nuclear Engineering Technology
- Utility Substation & Relay Technology