Machine/Motor Repair Rewind
Shermco operates an in-shop rotating electric machinery maintenance, repair and remanufacturing center in Minneapolis, MN and Irving, TX with our Irving location being ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our service experts have the qualifications to work on all varieties of OEM equipment, as well as custom motors. Backed by a U.L. certified repair shop, with a fully stocked parts inventory, our experienced repair team service AC and DC rotating electric machinery up to the largest horsepower. We know electric motors and generators cannot be down for long, so we work quickly to rewind or repair motors, getting them back up and running with as little downtime as possible.
Shermco Motor/Generator In-Shop Services
- EASA accredited service center
- OEM authorized
- Climate controlled winding room
- Electric motor rewind and generator rewind through 13.2 kV
- Equipment balancing to 25,000 lbs.
- Epoxy vacuum pressure impregnation
- NEMA frame size dedicated work cell
- Complete machining services
- Ultrasonic shaft inspection
- Surge core-loss testing
- DC Motors