Protection & Control
WHY SHERMCO PROTECTION & CONTROL
Shermco Industries is the Leading Independent service provider for substation protection and control testing, commissioning, and engineering services. From relay testing and installation to event analysis and NERC-compliance studies, Shermco has the expertise to meet all your P&C requirements.
Our protection and control engineers and technicians are some of the best in the industry to assure regulatory agency reliability and compliance. For new construction, acceptance testing and commissioning of the electrical system, whether it’s a wind farm, a data center or an industrial facility, Shermco has the experienced staff to manage the project completely and accurately, getting things up and running the right way the first time.
- Service provider since 1974
- Average 10+ years field experience
- Protection and control design, upgrade and testing
- Acceptance testing, commissioning and systems start-up
- Excellent safety record
- Relay testing & relay panel installation
- Field engineering & project management
- NERC/FERC-compliance studies
- PRC-005, -024, and -025 expertise
- Turnkey greenfield & brownfield project
- Complete substation services