Shermco Protection and Control services.
Helping to keep your substations up and running.
Shermco Industries is the leading independent service provider for substation protection and controls commissioning engineering services. With 23 strategic locations in the US and Canada, we can offer experienced and highly qualified technicians and engineers to provide multiple services for both new construction and upgrades to existing substations. Shermco has an excellent safety record with millions of man hours worked annually. We do that.
UTILITY SUBSTATION SERVICES:
- P&C Expertise
- Substation Design
- Relay Testing
- Relay Panel Installation
- Field Engineering
- Project Management
- NERC/FERC Compliance Studies
- PRC005, 024 and 025 Expertise
WHY CHOOSE SHERMCO?
- Multiple locations across North America.
- 120+ highly qualified P&C engineers and technicians.
- Average 10+ year’s utility field experience.
- Excellent safety record.
- Established service provider since 1974.
- EPC management and partnerships to provide turnkey substation design, construction and commissioning.
- History of successful projects with multiple utility customers in MISO, ERCOT, SPP, PIM, TVA, PEAK, FRCC, SOCO, AESO, SPC and VACAR-S regions.
- Greenfield and Brownfield Projects