Offshore Services Web Page
Shermco Industries has been serving the oil and gas industry for more than 40 years in both midstream and downstream facilities. Based out of our new office in Beaumont, Texas, we also offer expanded offshore electrical services. So, anything we can do on land, we do at sea with our NETA certified and trained technicians who are also safety qualified for offshore locations.
- Annual maintenance testing and inspections
- Offshore environment specific issues:
- Corrosion, organic material degradation, elevated partial discharge conditions
- Power transformer service and upgrades
- Acceptance and commissioning of power systems, switchgear, drives, motors and generators
- Circuit breaker maintenance and repairs
- Motor and generator field services
- Alignment, vibration, on- and off-line testing
- Professional engineering services
- Arc flash and coordination studies, power factor analysis and correction, failure forensics, systems and equipment upgrades.