Serving The Gulf Coast and beyond.
Our Angleton Service Center has the resources to provide electrical services for all of your power system and electrical maintenance needs. Serving customers in Southeast Texas and beyond, our Gulf Coast Offices provide engineering services, field services, safety training, industry-specific electrical training, and more.
- Acceptance Testing, Commissioning, and Systems Startup
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Rotating Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Drive Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Wind Power Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Oil and Gas Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Industry Safety Standards and Regulations
- Substation and Switchgear Maintenance
- Arc Flash Hazard Awareness
- Many More Industry-Specific Courses
- Electrical Engineering Studies
- Electrical Documentation
- Forensic Services
- Electrical System Modification
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
Contact our Angleton Service Center and let us know how we can serve you.