Detroit Service Center
Serving the Northern U.S. … and beyond.
Our Detroit office has the resources to provide electrical services for all of your power system and electrical maintenance needs some of which include engineering services, field services, safety training, industry-specific electrical training and more.
- Acceptance Testing, Commissioning, and Systems Startup
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Rotating Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Drive Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Wind Power Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Oil and Gas Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Industry Safety Standards and Regulations
- Substation and Switchgear Maintenance
- Arc Flash Hazard Awareness
- Many More Industry-Specific Courses
- Electrical Engineering Studies
- Electrical Documentation
- Forensic Services
- Electrical System Modification
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
Contact our Detroit Service Center and let us know how we can serve you.